Jan 29, 2013 at 3:26 AM
Edited Jan 29, 2013 at 3:38 AM
I know it is kind of stupid question, here is what I did.
1) I downloaded the http://cl.codeplex.com/releases/view/94552
2) unzip it and get ConnectedLookup2010\Deployment\ConnectedFieldLookup2010.wsp
3) run stsadm.exe to add the wsp file
4) Use Contral Administrator to install the wsp file
5) Restart my machine
6) start IE to go to my team site
7) Build a simple list with three columns Country, State, City
8) Build a new list with Title column.
9) Add a new column Country to list built in step 8, Connected Lookup Field, read data from list I built in step 7. Read from column Country, no parent, boardcast values.
10) Add a new column State to list built in step 8, connected lookup field, read data from list I built in step 7, read from column state, parent column country, no boardcast value.
When I edit the list item, after select country from dropdown list, it shows an runtime error.
"An unexpected error has occurred.
Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation.
Correlation ID: 94aa6cd4-c42d-471f-b3cf-4d50664e86d4
Date and Time: 1/28/2013 10:25:42 PM"
Any ideas why or what I did wrong?