Connected Lookup doesn't work

May 1, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Hello,

I downloaded the last version (Connected Lookup 2.0) but it seems that it doesn't work !!!

I deployed it normally, I can create a site column but I cannot display it nor delete it

Any idea about the issue ?

Regards

May 1, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Sorry. We are no longer using as it was never upgraded to work with SharePoint 2010.

Jim Thomas

Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 5:25 PM
To: Jim Thomas
Subject: Connected Lookup doesn't work [cl:354155]

Hello,

I downloaded the last version (Connected Lookup 2.0) but it seems that it doesn't work !!!

I deployed it normally, I can create a site column but I cannot display it nor delete it

Any idea about the issue ?

Regards

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission and accepts no liability for damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
May 1, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Jim,

Thank you for your prompt reply, but my issue is with MOSS 2007 and not with sharepoint 2010 !

Regards